Ways to Give:
Investing in A Chance to Learn is an investment in your community…your World. When you give, you are helping us make real, measurable change in the lives of children and their families. Giving to A Chance to Learn is powerful because early childhood education is the core of enabling a child, regardless of his or her household income, to develop a love for learning and a chance for success. Early Childhood Education investments create foundational change in our world.
Funding and Return on Investment
According to the National Conference of State Legislators, $1 saves $8. Every $1 invested in early childhood education can save $8 in long-tern costs associated with remedial education, criminal justice and welfare payments. Help us give kids A Chance to Learn by making a gift today! Your gift can help provide items like the following
- $100 – 1 month of supplies for our Early Childhood Arts Program
- $250 – 1 month of experiments & demonstrations in the afterschool program
- $500 – T-shirts for all children attending Summer Learning Camp
- $1,000 – 1 Free Family Night performance that will be enjoyed by over 1,000 guests
- $2,500 – 1 year of supplies and activities in the Summer Learning Program
- $5,000 – The Manners Matter program for all kids in Summer Learning Camp
- $10,000 – 1 year of tuition for a child to attend Preschool or Daycare.
Give positive change a chance.
Gifts of Cash and Credit Cards
Please click here to donate online. You may also call 817.200.2696 to process your credit card payment by phone. Please make checks payable to A Chance to Learn and mail to PO Box 820423, North Richland Hills, Texas 76182
Many employers match gifts made by current and retired employees. This is an easy way to double your monetary gift or place a monetary value of your volunteer time to A Chance to Learn. Contact the Human Resources office of your employer for the form to match your gift to AC2L.